UPDATE: I added Amazon links so the products are much easier to find online.
Here is my current list of modifications to my rally car.
Obviously, I will share any new modifications along the way on this blog.
Just to get this out of the way, I am running the Open Light class, which is a non-turbo all-wheel-drive class. This is why I will be sticking with the EJ251 that came with the car. One day when I decide to go to the Open class, I will switch over to a turbo engine.
- Front Shock: Bilstein 40mm Universal Motorsports Strut 6.6in Travel
- Front Coilover Spring: Eibach 12" 250lb-in
- Front Shock Mounts: STI Group N
- Front Sway Bar: OEM 20mm with Polyurethane Bushings
- Rear Shock: HSD Monopro
- Rear Coilover Spring: Eibach 12" 225lb-in
- Rear Shock Mounts: HSD Camber Plates
- Rear Sway Bar: None
- All four coilovers encased in Eibach spring bags.
- Front control arms reinforced with 1/8" steel plates on both side of the arc.
- Front control arm polyurethane bushings.
- Front strut towers reinforced with 1/8" steel plates.
- Rear lateral link polyurethane bushings.
- Trailing arm polyurethane bushings.
- Taco shaped lateral links and trailing arms converted to square shapes by welding on plates.
- Front Rotor: SP Performance, Slotted for WRX - 1" larger diameter
- Front Pads: Hawk HT-10 Track
- Rear Rotor: SP Performance, Slotted for Outback - 1" larger diameter
- Rear Pads: Hawk HT-10 Track
- Proportioning Valve: Wilwood 260-11179
- Brake Fluid: Motul RBF 600
- ABS Removed.
- Rear brake lines routed inside.
- Rally Lights: Nitrous Lighting Rally DX3 - Spot Pattern, 6000K and 4500K
- Cornering Lights: Nitrous Lighting Rally DX3 - Cornering Pattern, 3000K
- Steering Wheel: Sparco Competition R325 Leather
- Steering Wheel Hub: Sparco 01502033
- Steering Wheel Quick Release: NRG Thin Quick Release
- Seats: Sparco Pro-Adv Fiberglass
- Harnesses: Sparco Club Racer 6 Point
- Rally roll cage
- RalliTEK front skid plate
- Semi-truck mud flaps
- Pirelli Rally 195/70/15 - K4 Medium Compound
- General Altimax Arctic 195/65/15